I spent a few days searching for a quick solution on this. I will explain the only one that was good for me.
1. Download the file from here http://www.multiupload.nl/SG4LW6OZWZ (this is the only one that worked for me)
2. Copy the file on your SD card
3. Turn off your phone and restart in recovery mode. This is the tricky part. I saw hundreds of post telling you how to do that. THE ONLY ONE THAT WORKED FOR ME WAS PRESSING POWER BUTTON + HOME BUTTON + VOLUME UP . Yes, volume up. If this does not work for you, you can try the standard POWER BUTTON + HOME BUTTON. Please note that you must keep the buttons pressed until phone starts recovery mode.
4. Navigate (using volume up/down) to “apply update from SD card” option.
5. Choose update.zip (the file that you copied on sd)
6. Apply update.
7. Restart phone.
That’s it. I hope that this will help you.